Who are we?
The International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing Student Consortium (ISPRS SC, The Consortium) represents a constituency of the students and the young professionals with common interests and goals within ISPRS, which is an international non-governmental organization, devoted to the development of international cooperation for the advancement of knowledge, research, development, education and training in the photogrammetry, remote sensing and spatial information sciences, their integration and applications, to contribute to the well-being of humanity and the sustainability of the environment. The Consortium shall act as a liaison and provide a communication forum for and between all interested members on issues that are of importance and affect their relationship with the Society.
The ISPRS Student Consortium
Thru: The International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS) - Headquarters
c/o Institut für Photogrammetrie und GeoInformation (IPI)
Leibniz Universität Hannover
Nienburger Str. 1, D-30167 Hannover
Phone: +49-511-762 2482, Fax: +49-511-762-2483
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect includes, but is not limited to the following: name, address, e-mail address, year of birth, nationality and university/affiliation.
How long do we keep your data?
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within reasonable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third parties, except when required to by law. In no event case we are and will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, force majeure, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website.
Who has access to your information and how is your information used?
We will not sell nor rent nor make available your information to third parties in any other way. We use your data generally to prepare anonymised statistics of our members such as how many Members come from which country and also to send information about latest ISPRS SC activities and Newsletter whenever necessary.
How can you access and update your information?
The accuracy of your information is important to us. All members have the possibility to log-in with their account to the protected area on the Consortium Website and check their stored data. In this area ISPRS SC members have the possibility to update their data by themselves.
Range of Cookie Use
In compliance with the provisions of Chapter III, Section I, GDPR, you may exercise the rights therein indicated and in particular:
- Right of Access – Obtain confirmation whether your data are processed or not and, in such a case, obtain information related, in particular, to: the purposes of such processing, the categories of the processed personal data, the storage period, the recipients to whom such data can be transferred (Section 15, GDPR);
- Right of Rectification – Obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed (Section 16, GDPR);
- Right of Erasure – Obtain, without undue delay, the erasure of your personal data, in the cases provided for by the GPDR (Section 17, GDPR);
- Right to Restriction – Obtain from the Controller the limitation to processing, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (Section 18, GDPR);
- Right to Data Portability – Receive your personal data as communicated to the Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and obtain the transmission of such data to another controller without any hindrance, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (Section 20, GDPR);
- Right to object – Object to the processing of your personal data, unless the Controller has compelling legitimate grounds for the continuation of the processing (Section 21, GDPR);
- Right to Lodge a Complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
The Consortium Members may practise such rights by means of a request to be sent by email to email@example.com. Please note that ISPRS SC needs a minimum level of information to pursue its goals.
Links to External Sites
Links to external pages/contents are not the intellectual property of the ISPRS SC. The responsibility lies with the external provider. The external contents was controlled when the links were set. It cannot be excluded that the contents was changed later on by the provider. If you think that the contents of externally linked sites is illegal or has other inappropriate contents, please let us know.
Effective Date: 10 March 2020