Nominees for the ISPRS SC Board of Directors (2022 - 2026)
We are very pleased to announce the nominees for the next ISPRS SC Board of Directors! Our nominees are comprised of our outstanding mentees from the Leadership and Service Mentoring Programme and the exceptional applications we have received from the recent call.
1. Laxmi Thapa (Nepal) for President
2. Nicolas Pucino (Australia) for Vice President
3. Sunni Kushwaha (India) for Newsletter Editor-in-Chief
4. Yogender Yadav (India) for Website Administrator
5. Miguel Luis Lagahit (Philippines) for Social Media Coordinator
6. Saicharan Vasala (India) for Social Media Coordinator
7. Chukwuma Okolie (Nigeria) for Board Member
For the individual members of the ISPRS SC, you will be receiving information regarding the virtual meetups with the nominees and details for the upcoming elections.
For those who registered and changed their email addresses, we kindly request you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update your contact information.
We encourage you all to review the applications and help us decide who will be the next ISPRS SC Board of Directors!
Also, join us for a virtual meetup with the nominees on February 18, 10am GMT! Register here: https://bit.ly/3Bi8RnS
Note: The contact information and year of birth of the nominees were hidden to protect their privacy.